Monday, August 31, 2026

Danang/Hue/HoiAn 2025 - Hoi An Ancient Town Solo Morning Walk Back (3/3)

 

Part 3 of my solo walk back, more lovely photos I took along the way. Mirror images of the sky and the river merged into one :)

Seeing the houses opposite the river and wondering how do I get across there. What was it like there. Was it where the residence stay?

Finally I was back at the old bridge that connects the old town to where our hotel was located. Too another reflecting photo of it. 

Walking along the road that would eventually turned into a chaotic night market at night. This was the place we landed at the night before, cramped with tourist and vendors. Look how quiet it was now. You could walk in the middle of the road!


The restaurant area where we had our dinner. It was almost unrecognisable! It seems to serve a different crowd in the morning. More local food. I guess all the tourist are having their international breakfast in their hotels? Lol.


Soon I reached the corner mural of this pretty massage shop just opposite our hotel. I doubt many day tourist ventured all the way here, so I think this mural is special just to those who managed to stay nearby. Lucky me!


Souvenir shot of me and the river. I think this was taken in the middle of the bridge?


And me with our secret mural of Hoi An which I thought was rather pretty too! End of my solo time now.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments