Friday, October 18, 2024

Siem Reap - Second Lunch at Endora French Restaurant and Wine Bar

With our tummy filled from the first lunch, we walked on to find the French Restaurant for our second lunch! Hahahaha. What a weird trip this was turning out to be. Above is me, in front of the restaurant.  

Walking in, it was a bungalow style house, with gardens. I immediately knew I would love the ambiance here. I love such places.


Side track. opposite the restaurant is actually the big temple we visited the day before. And there was this super retro looking tuk tuk parked outside of it, so I just had to take a photo of it before going inside for my 2nd lunch. 


Inside the main dining room. Spacious, with classic tiles, and so much natural lights!


I also took a walk further inside and they have a smaller outdoor garden too. 


And perhaps even a private area for events? But when we were there, it was just us, and a table of two ladies seated there. 


First order, a local beer. I kinda preferred the one yesterday. This one was a bit bitter for me.


The husband ordered the classic duck confit, and it's been a while since I see it served as two duck legs! Good job! I was still full from my first lunch, so I decided to just have a simple cheese platter. 


Lo and behold! My cheese platter is amazing! I would not have imagine that I would get such a spread. If you order a cheese platter before in Singapore, you will know how pathetic a serving can be. This, this was beyond my expectation. And so much lovely bread too! I truly enjoyed myself. Although I was too full, I did finish up all the cheese, sharing some with my husband. The only thing I could finish were the meat chunks. 


And the total price? 30.50USD! I love Siem Reap! I need to come back more often for the food!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments