Sunday, August 18, 2024

NotSoSolo Trip Bangkok (June 2024) - Ayutthaya Boat Noodle Lunch


We took our lunch break at a road side stall. We're going to have boat noodle! One of my favourite Thai food. It was a Michelin Bip store too. And when my friend asked for my order, I foolishly ordered one bowl when they all ordered two..... I forgot how small boat noodles are. I did managed to order another bowl, but I would have easily eaten up to 5 without problem. They were so delicious! Especially with the fried pork skin and lard! Above is the beef slide noodles.


Here is a menu of what is available for beef.


Also tried the pork with all the mixed part. I love mixed part best!


The pork menu for your reference. I also ordered thai tea to cool off from the heat.


After the noodles, some of the girls also had some dessert like this chendol looking thing. We also got some traditional snacks from other stores nearby. I love travelling with girls who can eat. Currently it's mainly Thai and Taiwanese, lol. Malaysian and Singaporean girls, not so much, unless it's my Malaysian cousin! lol. 

My friend keep buying these cute little snacks. And they taste delicious. Kinda like peanuts, kinda like fried garlic. I still don't know what they are called, or what they are made of, but I would gladly eat them all if you buy them for me!


Here's a close up look for the snack. They come in different colours, but I don't recall they taste any difference. They all taste the same to me, super delicious!


And since we were driving, we tabao-ed more snacks to eat on our drive too. These are like the nyonya cakes I can find in Penang, but theirs look much more colourful and tasty! In summary, I was feed really well on my trip! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments