Thursday, August 8, 2024

NotSoSolo Trip Bangkok (June 2024) - Walking around Hua Hin

After checking in to a local hotel near town, we went for a drink to cool off, and then a walk to explore the town. I forgot to take a photo of our hotel room. It's super local, but with aircon. It was a 4 bed room, with one toilet. It felt like a family room, and I was happy to spend it with my Thai and Singaporean family here :) Above is a photo taken in town as we went looking for Hua Hin Beach.


We walked towards the sea, and came across this beautiful restaurant. Beautiful to me anyway, because it looked so unique, and because the sea shines, and the sky is super blue. And the above photo is in a good proportion of half-half. It just has a great balance to it. A friend once told me I have an eye for framing a photo. I take great pride in those photos which I love!


Here's another beautiful shot of my friend looking over to the town houses in Hua Hin. Something about it is just so laid back.


We also walked by Hilton Hua Hin. It looked super grand, with the elephants or 'Chang' outside. 


Finally we reached Hua Hin Beach. Walking in, it reminded me of Ferringhi Beach Penang. Lots of vendors selling their wares, horse rides etc. 


Walking a bit further away from the crowd, the beach got nicer. But the weather was super hot to be walking much. And although the crowd kinda thinned out, it wasn't actually a secluded beach. 


We took a souvenir shot here, showing we reached Hua Hin Beach! 
And off to the night market and dinner next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments