Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Solo Trip - Taiwan (July 2023) - Taichung Last Day's Dinner


After indulging in the Miyahara ice cream, I was feeling happy with myself and decided to walk all the way back to the hotel, burning off the calories along the way. It was an interesting walk, and I went through a tunnel that was full of old Taichung photos. I just love the colour scheme of this photo. Who on earth designs all these things in Taichung? Do they have some kind of art school here or something? Everything is just so well done!


Went past Taichung University and took a souvenir shot.


And then I walked past a bento box shop.... Even the shop is beautiful. To be fair, I haven't had any proper lunch. And you can't really consider ice cream as a meal, right? So of course I got to have some dinner!


Looking at the menu, I tried not to order something too oily! But I knew I wanted a tea egg inside cause the tea eggs here are amazing and so full of flavoured!


I made my order. It wasn't even dinner time yet, so I was the only one in the shop. The lady packed it in a nice plastic bag for me. Above is what the plastic bag looked like. 


When I got back to the hotel, this was what the box looked like. So much details!


And this was my dinner. Tea egg, some sausages, a braised drumstick, and vegetables. So delicious! It has been a great end to a great day in Taichung!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments