Monday, June 3, 2024

Solo Trip - Taiwan (July 2023) - Taipei > Taoyuan Airport

Last morning in Taiwan, I was missing toast bread/pancake breakfast I had in Taichung. I google where I can find something similar, and made my way to a little cafe nearby the hotel. Above was what I ordered, and it was 3 times more expensive than my regular breakfast in Taichung -______-

But it was delicious. Gone too soon.

The name of the shop, Comida. 

 

My flight was in the evening, but there was going to be some military exercise being held at noon which would cause all public transportation to stop operating for half an hour..... So I head to the airport earlier. After all, I do have access to the lounge there. Free food! might as well have a lunch buffet there!

The alert message I got on my phone on the exercise! Exciting. Interestingly, I also get regular messages while I was in Korea recently. But it's usually about missing person at the area. They spam it if you are in the same area so that people can help looking for the lost person. Usually it's a senior citizen....

Arriving at Taoyuan Airport nice and early.

I was flying SQ, but EVA Air has a special check in area filled with Hello Kitty!


Yup, you can come here and print your boarding pass if you are flying EVA. So cute! I have actually flown on the EVA Hello Kitty Plane before! Hahaha, During one of my business trip too! What a flight!


Cute Hello Kitty on the plane.


Bad Maru themed plane model


Sanrio themed plane and other merchandise you can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments