Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Solo Trip - Taiwan (July 2023) - Taipei Taoyuan Airport Lounge Lunch

 

Checking in, I made my way to the lounge. Gonna squeezed all the benefits of my Krisflyer Gold as much as possible before it expires. Luckily the Premium Lounge is not open. Cause other lounge are always so much better!

I think its the same place? The place was call the garden.

Sweet potato porridge station inside the lounge. So cute!

I was pretty hungry, and I took some Japanese curry for my first plate. I love the soup too. I was craving some spices, but I guess Japanese curry will have to do for now.

2nd plate, I filled up on the meatball which was surprising juicy and delicious. I also had a second bowl of soup cause I'm a soup person :)

After eating enough, I walked around, and saw the alcohol counter. I decided to pour myself a white Chardonnay, iced cold. I used to only drink red melot. But something happened in life, and I found myself like ice cold Chardonnay more now...

They also have an ice cream corner! OMG, so much better than Premium Lounge! 


White Chardonnay, matcha and coffee ice cream. Life is great at this point :)


Had another bowl of ice cream: chocolate, mango and coffee again. All Haagen Daaz. I love this lounge! Thank you SIA for the free meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments