Saturday, June 28, 2008

Mobile Street Map




While trying not to get lost going to a training centre yesterday, I downloaded the map of the location to my mobile phone. However, the map did not tell me how to get there, so I google up StreetDirectory.com. My hubby suggested www.map.gov.sg instead. And when I went to the website, this logo that says "Streetmap in your pocket" just jumps out at me.

Voila! I now have MapKing 2007 installed on my HTC Touch. It isn't the most wonderful software in the world, and heck, I still don't find it very useful. But its cool to have a map of Singapore in your mobile just to show off :P

To download the software, please click here
If you do know of a better software, do let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Dear ppa, my dad also use HTC like you and he also uses MapKing one. For his GPS. At least, i heard him talking about it before. There's another more powerful software but heard him say that on mobile phones, very slow. Only can use on the laptop...

    On another note, saw that you watched Kungfu Panda on 29th June. Nice hor! Best show that i've watched for a long time liao!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Lengzhai,

    Wah! Your dad is more technie then you leh! You study what major one ah?

    Bleh!

    ReplyDelete

Comments