1. Melt like15cm x 5cm + 3cm of chocolate in a bowl. (Cut the chocolate into smaller cubes, then bring a saucepan with water to a boil, place a bowl on top of the saucepan, and in the saucepan put in the chocolate to melt. Stir occasionally until liquid)
2. Throw in half a box of cornflakes, and coat it completely with chocolate.
3. I add almond whole, and cranberries after that, and coat it completely as well. Feel free to add in anything you fancy: raisin, apricots, pinenuts, pistachio etc.
4. On a flat surface, place out all your paper cups, and scope spoonful of fillings to fill the cups.
5. Add the finishing touch with a dash of sugar balls! You can use any other sweet decoration as well! Go wild!
6. Takes around 45mins to cool, and you can package it after that. Stores well for weeks in a fridge!
So once again, from left the ingredient, the end product in the middle showing it nicely packed into a box, and lastly, the valentine gift on the right, all wrapped up with a pink ribbon! Doesn't it look just sweet?
Here's wishing everyone a Happy Valentine's Day! xoxo