I seek some advice from my brother, and he say he has an old Kindle he could lend me for a trial run. I agreed to swap with him my HTC Flyer to try out a Kindle to see if I could get used to it before I make a purchase. I have no idea how much one would cost at that point. Well, we didn't swap. He said he has no use for his Kindle, so I got to inherit it instead. Winner!
- The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle by Haruki Murakami via book
- Dance Dance Dance by Haruki Murakami via Kindle
- What I Talk About When I Talk About Running by Haruki Murakami via Kindle
- Seriously...I'm Kidding by Ellen Degeneres via Kindle
- Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami via Kindle
- The Mind and the Way: Buddhist Reflections on Life by Ajahn Sumedho via book
- Two Lipsticks and a Lover by Helena Frith Powell via book
- Why We Get Fat: And What to Do About It by Gary Taubes via tablet
- American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis via Kindle
Still have more Murakami to go, and planning to read Game of Thrones series as well, and a whole lot of French authored books! Btw, I'm using Kindle 4th Gen. If you love to read, I highly recommend you get a Kindle, I am totally in love with it! It's light, and the battery life is amazing! In two months, I've only charged it once. Plus with a Kindle, you save space, you save trees, and you save your eyeballs from burning out.