Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Ee Feng Gu Bee Farm

I've never visited a bee farm before, so it was one of the to-visit place on my list while I was at Cameron Highlands. Besides that, I also love drinking honey. Did you know that drinking quality honey can make your skin really really smooth? Yup, so instead of wasting your money away on cosmetic and skin care, why not try wild honey!

Here are some lovely pictures of the bee farm we visited. It's free to enter, so it's really worth it cause they have the loveliest flowers in Cameron! Check out these pick flowers, they are my favorite there! I wish I could have a garden full of them!

They have some other attraction there as well, but really, the main attraction is not even the bees, but the flowers! Lots and lots of flowers! Here are other varieties found there. Definitely worth a visit!


Open daily from 8:00 am to 7:00pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments