Monday, April 11, 2011

KTM Train Station

 
 The iconic KTM (Keretapi Tanah Melayu) Railway Station in Singapore would be relocated from Tanjong Pagar to Woodland by July 2011. A few of my colleagues decided to journey there last Saturday 09-Apr-2011 to take some memorial shot before the station stops operating. Here are some results of my photo outing with them. Can't say I'm too happy with the result as the mood for photo taking was just not there for me as I had to rush back to work after that :(   Still, it was fun!
We arrived before 9am, and got the chance to actually walked all the way out to the trains before the guards started to get suspicious of us and told us that we were not allowed inside :P

Some shots of the station it self...


This is my fave shot of the day. Don't ask why, I don't know. I just like the color blue I guess :)
Lastly, a Spot the Singapura sign photo! Been uploading a lot of dumb photo collection lately eh? hee hee

Ref:
KTM Website
The Green Corridor Singapore
Tanjong Pagar Railway Station

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nice shots. Seeing that there's a train at the Tanjong Pagar Railway Station, I suppose that the train service is still in operation. I wonder how it would be if I were to take a train ride to JB?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ur blog too oceanskies79! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. may i know the directions to get there? Thank you! Like which bus to take and where to alight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there. It's easy to just take the MRT there, alight at Tanjong Pagar and walk there. Else I think Bus No 10 stops in front of the train station as well. But pls note the station will cease to operate from 1st July 2011.

    ReplyDelete

Comments