Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Italy Trip Itinerary

This is what my Italy trip looks like at a glance. This is the plan stage of it. I'll blog out the actual happening once I'm back. Why Italy? Because of the food, and because of Cinque Terre. Initially I was even thinking of skipping Rome all together, but thought it rather silly if I flew all the way there and not visit the Vatican or see the Colosseum.

Here is an overview of my trip, (I'll link up the blog entries as I go along)
1-Nov (Friday) - Flight to Milan
2-Nov (Saturday) - Milan Duomo
3-Nov (Sunday) - Cinque Terre: Monterosso, Vernazza (1 arrival), (2 hiking to Monterosso), (3 dusk), (4 church)
4-Nov (Monday) - Cinque Terre: Corniglia, Manarola, Riomaggiore (1 Pier), (2 Town), (3 Hillside)
5-Nov (Tuesday) - Venice
6-Nov(Wednesday)- St Mark's Square
7-Nov(Thursday)- Rigoletto
8-Nov(Friday)- Venice
9-Nov(Saturday)- Rome Walk: Spanish Step, Trevi Fountain
10-Nov(Sunday)- Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
11-Nov(Monday)- Colosseum
12-Nov(Tuesday)- Vatican City
13-Nov(Wednesday)- Rome
14-Nov(Thursday)- Milan
15-Nov(Friday)- Last Supper
16-Nov(Saturday)- Milan
17-Nov (Sunday) - Reach Singapore

Extra:
Accommodation

Flight: Finaire
Train: Trenitalia
Accommodation: Hostelworld

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments