Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Solo Trip Nagoya (August 2023) - Ghibli Grand Warehouse Longest Queue


The last section I went into was the one with the longest queue. The queue was always long, and I thought it would die down a bit later on. But by 4pm, it was still long, and since I've seen everything else, I settle myself into the queue. It took about 20mins or so before I could enter to see what the fuss is all about. Above was the ticket figurine outside greeting all that enter this realm. What's inside?


Lots of spot for photo taking! Where you can be part of the scene too. I love how this kid post of Porco Rosso here. It seems to blend in like real life! I couldn't take such photo being solo. So I only took hers :P


But for the scene with No Face on the train, I decided to forgo being solo and asked the family behind me if they could help me take a photo. Yay! Me and No Face together. That alone was worth the queue! Everything was kinda downhill for me after that, lol.


Here's a scene from the movie The Wind Rises, a movie I've also watched prior to this trip.


And the living room of Pom Poko, a movie I have yet to watch because it's so long. Plus, although they look rather cute, I read that the story was rather serious. Maybe I'll watch it after this blog entry.... 


There was also a beautiful scene of Ponyo! I so love Ponyo!


And the remaining few I wasn't sure was from which movie. I saw many people taking photo with the girl above, but I have never seen her before, or the man below with the plane. And so we end here the posting on Ghibli Grand Warehouse. Did I share that the reason I landed in Nagoya was because I managed to get tickets to this park? Lol. Funny how small events can change your course in life! As I am writing this, I am also planning on my next trip. But the trip is in the reverse, where I can book the flight and the accommodation, but not the attraction tickets, because the tickets goes on sale 5 days before the actual date. What a bummer! What if I flew all the way there and can't get any tickets??? Ah, the headache of travelling. But it's always still worth the trip no matter where I end up in :)

Next stop? Day trip via Klook to Takayama and Shirogawa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments