Sunday, November 23, 2008

I Love My Cable TV!

You know I am having a good time with my life if I am not updating my blog fast enough! And you should be happy for me! But truth is, my husband upgraded our SVC cable plan, and I've been sucked into the void of TV-mania every weekday at least! Vegetating in front of the TV from the moment I got back from work, till my sleep time!

What have I been watching? Documentaries! I am addicted to documentaries!
My favourite channels and programs are :
11 NatGeo Channel, especially the Taboo series
12 Discovery Channel, especially The Haunting series
16 Discovery Travel and Living, especially Anthony Bourdain's Travelog
71 Discovery Science, especially the 10 Ways To ...., and What's That About series
95 Biography Channel on anyone famous!

Yes, I am addicted to my TV :)
I have some new photos to upload, but at the moment, I need to compile the TV schedule for the coming week first, so stay tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments