Thursday, November 27, 2008

Upcoming Events in December


Before I start, would just like to share with you all that I finally got myself two wonderful bottle for my cooking oil! Check out the photos! Nice eh? If I told you how much they cost, you might flip out! But since I got them with my 'free' money from Maybank credit card, I'm not too worried about it! It kinda posh up my kitchen! The one with the green leaves consist of healthy Olive Oil, and the one with the cafe scene consist of Knife cooking oil. They both look so lovely in the basket!

OK, now for the upcoming events in December listing:
1. The best event in December has got to be the Ben n Jerry ice cream festival! Yes! You heard right! An ICE CREAM FESTIVAL! Is that cool or what??? Its the first ice cream festival ever in Singapore! Happening at Fort Canning on 6th December (one day only!), 2pm to 11pm. Unfornatuly I might not be able to go as I have to attend a wedding in Sentosa on that day :(

2. The Orchard Road Christmas lights are up! Do go down for a look-see. I'm gonna start decorating my house this weekend! My parents are coming down to celebrate Christmas with me!

3. Expo Sales!
This weekend is Sitex and John Little Sale. Next Weekend is Border's Holiday Fare. And my fave is during Christmas weekend is another Asia Food & Consumer Fair 2008!

Ho ho ho!

Ref:
Ben & Jerry's Chunk Fest!
Orchard Christmas Light Up 2008
Expo Calendar for December

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments