Friday, July 10, 2009

HTC Magic


It's been more then a year since I got my first smartphone, and now, HTC just launch the HTC Magic in Singapore on June 2009. Just look at the picture. Isn't she a beauty??? But what bothers me is, will I get used to using an Andriod OS? Will it be more lightweight then the bulky WM OS? Will I be able to write my own application easier with a Java based platform? (to get the Android Emulator, click here for more fun! ) Plus, how much is it going to cost me??? My contract is ending next year June, I hope I can get a free Magic by then! woohoo!

Ref:
HTC Product Site
Android Operating System

2 comments:

  1. Wait for HTC Hero, based on Andriod also, but looks much better.

    http://asia.cnet.com/reviews/mobilephones/0,39051199,44844627p,00.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! drool :P"
    Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete

Comments