Sunday, July 12, 2009

PaperCraft



Check out the cool paper cutters I got from Daiso today for only S$2 each! Aren't they cool? And the cut outs are so pretty too! To think that I almost spend around S$5 each to buy them at TokyoHand while I was there 2 months ago. They even sell the ready cut outs for like S$3 per pack! Terrible! I am so glad I waited and found these in Singapore instead :)

After making all the cut outs, I can't help but start making paper dolls again. The doll on the right was freshly made today, and is one of the latest style in my collection since I just got the instruction manual 2 months ago at Tokyo Hand :) Sorry the photo didn't turn out that great, since I wrap it up before I remember to photograph it, hence the glare in the photo. But in real life, it's really rich in color, and you can actually see the texture of the paper as well. The new hair-do and the rich gold color background paper also make it rather exclusive :)

Below are two souvenirs I got for myself when I was in Japan :) More papers! To make more dolls! The one of the left cost me around S$7.50 and comes with special cut outs came from Tokyo Hand; while the ones on the right, around S$16 and comes with matching Washi papers (和紙), and comes from a paper craft shop in Ueno! What can I say, I'm a sucker for papers :) I wish Tokyo Hand would open it's shop in Singapore, I can spend a whole day there just walking around! The one in Shinjuku was like 8 stories!


Ref:
Daiso
Tokyo Hand
Washi Papers (和紙)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments