Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Peter Walsh the De-cluttering Guru


This month is Peter Walsh month! And I'm into book two of his book. I started with "It's All Too Much: An Easy Plan for Living a Richer Life with Less Stuff", and am now half way through "Enough Already!: Clearing Mental Clutter to Become the Best You". On my library reservation list, there's another book waiting for me which I am looking forward to that's call "Does This Clutter Make My Butt Look Fat?: An Easy Plan for Losing Weight and Living More".

After reading the first book, I gave my study room a de-cluttering and threw one third of my stuff out! I couldn't even remember half of the things existed before my de-cluttering session. I'm not an untidy person, but even I have clutters to clear in my house. And it was indeed a very fun activity to carry out. Ever had that feeling that material things seems to be weighting you down? Well, read all his book and learn to fly free!

If you don't like reading, you can also watch him on some Oprah episodes where he helps people de-clutter their houses. Give it a try. He is fun to watch, his book is funny, and you get some exercise done while reading it and a clean and tidy home at the end of it! Highly recommended. But then again, I am a self-help book junkie :P

Stay tune, I might be going nuts reading Suze Orman or Dr Mehmet Oz next month!

Ref:
Peter Walsh (Organizer)
It's All Too Much: An Easy Plan for Living a Richer Life with Less Stuff
Enough Already!: Clearing Mental Clutter to Become the Best You
Does This Clutter Make My Butt Look Fat?: An Easy Plan for Losing Weight and Living More

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments