Thursday, October 1, 2009

Shuang Lin Temple Toa Payoh



Here are some of the photos taken from photo outing #2. Believe it or not, this is an outing to Shuang Lin Temple. You can compare it with the photo I took just two months back here. They are both of the same temple. But somehow, with my new camera, I don't seems to be taking photos of what I expect I would take of a temple. Just like outing #1 to the Botanical Garden, I thought I'll come back with photos of flowers, but end up with leaves and ants instead. And like an outing to a temple, one would expect lots of temple-like photo, but when I compile my pictures, it doesn't really shout T-E-M-P-L-E does it? Hmmmm

Oh well. No fave photo here, although I kinda like the yellow flower photo a lot when I blow it up on the screen. Hope to take similar kind of shot in the near future soon! Stay tune! Next stop - CBD area of Singapore!

4 comments:

  1. Nice. You do have a good eye for weird angles. Only weird thing is why the bluish cast to all the photos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird is my middle name! haha. How on earth would I know why it's bluish? Call it art lah :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I rather call it "poor white balance". :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo, I recall hearing about white balance before.... let me go look that up... taking a break this week from shooting :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments