Thursday, December 17, 2009

Basic Buddhist Course in Singapore


The New Year is just around the corner, and one of my New Year Resolution for next year is to learn something new. So a few weeks ago, I registered myself for a 6 months course in Basic Buddhism at Pu Ji Si Buddhist Research Centre. It was something I've always wanted to learn more about. It really bothers me that in any official form, I put my religion as Buddhism, yet don't really know much about it. So I thought I'll go find out a bit about it and make peace with myself.

For those of you who might be interested, the centre runs the course every 6 months, and it's free! And more importantly, it is taught in English! There are also meditation classes taught at the centre. To register for the classes, just click on the reference link below. You will get a confirmation email once your application has been accepted with the message, "Rejoice for your interest in the course!" What a positive way to look at it! I'm loving it already.

Ref:
Basic Buddhism @ Pu Ji Si Buddhist Research Centre
Pu Ji Si Buddhist Research Centre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments