Monday, December 14, 2009

Festive Food

It's that time of the year again where I just can't seems to concentrate on work any more! It's just too near Christmas to be all serious and moody! It's time to celebrate another passing of another year, welcome the new year, and take some time off to reflect on your life! And Cordy does it best with food!

Festive food! My favorite kind of food. And it's good to know that there's still a lot to be joyful for even though I have been cutting off meat slowly from my menu! To start of, look at all the non-meat food surrounding me last weekend!

From fruit skewer me and my colleague CSW made for another colleague's house warming, to my hubby's Christmas Fruit Cake! And I seems to have a craving for scones lately after attending a High-Tea at the Pan Pacific. Lovely gorgeous food! Hope your year end is also surrounded by wonderful feast, people, and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments