Thursday, August 2, 2012

Handmade Handphone Cover

Finally got my new phone the other day, and I wanted a change from my boring usual black color handphone and handphone cover. So I decided to pick a white handphone, have only a bright blue cover, and a pink color handmade phone cover!
To start, the above is the drawing board on the left, followed by pairing of the cloth, which took like over night before I decided on the final pairing..... I decided to jazz it up a bit with accessories, some handmade patch, and as usual, always have inner pattern to make it look high classy! 
 Here are some better photos of the near finish product. Love the inner lining although I thought I should have gone with a darker colored pattern. But the good news is, the top floral cloth was really really soft, and now it feels like I have my pillow case with me wherever I go! Love the color, love the texture! Interestingly, the floral pattern cloth only cost me like SGD2 to SGD4??? Got it from a cloth merchant behind OG Chinatown. Got to go shopping there soon!
  
Lastly, my phone and it's new cover resting in our guest room. Behind it is my sewing machine cover. I'm surprise I've never posted that before cause its pretty cool looking too! Unfortunately, it's still not finished, and  neither will it be any time soon cause it's already functional.....

Anyway, hope you're inspired to make something after seeing this. I know I love sharing them with you :)
Btw, my new phone is a HTC One XL. It's 4G connected, and totally geeky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments