Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Raya Special : Chicken Curry

I'm on a roll here! Cooked my second curry dish in a week! Just two days apart from my Curry Fish.

Anyway, still feeling the raya festive mood, so ingredient list as per below! Difference is probably the meat, the indian meat spice, and potatoes! Everything else is more of less the same :) easy peasy! 

 Cooking Instruction:
1. Add oil to pan, add curry leaves and indian spice and cook for 5 minutes until fragrance.
2. Add minces shallots and onions and cook another 5 - 10 minutes until fragrance.
3. Add chicken and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Add tomatoes and potatoes and cook another 10 minutes.
5. Add curry powder, some water and santan and let it simmer until ready to eat (around 15 - 20 minutes)

To make it easy, I've arrange the items in the order they are suppose to go into the pan, from left to right! Easy-peasy!
 

Relaxing day at home. Can't wait till I retire! I'm never bored at home!!! Suddenly I feel like I could tackle Penang Laksa! Look out for it soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments