Saturday, April 9, 2016

MacBook Air


I got a MacBook Air for my birthday. I guess my backside was itchy, I thought learning to use a new OS would be good for my aging brain.... and MacBook users keep going on and on about how cool Mac is. Surely you have seen some of those irritating "Hi, I'm a Mac, and I'm a PC" YouTube Videos before. And to be frank, I am a Justin Long's fan.....

But anyway, I ask for a MacBook Air cause I knew I was going to be travelling a lot for my new job (but obviously not as much as I wanted....), and I wanted something to keep me company. So here's my baby!
And learning to use it was hell. My evolution of OS so far has been from Window 3.1, to Window OS, to Linux, to Window OS. So this was my first Mac, and its UI is shit. Yes, I said it, I hate the UI. And this is after 3 months of using it! I'm still learning, and I thought I can fly by now, but this is actually my first blog post using my MacBook!

Here's the Desktop look, cause of the new Star Wars movie.... Anyway, do I like it? Yes! Love it! It's light weight, it's stylish, the picture looks better, it's faster, and the battery life is amazing! Believe it or not I took it for a week's business trip without the adapter and it has enough juice to keep me entertain! Now I understand why its hard going back to Window OS. I think I'm sold. And I wish I have more time to spend getting to know it more and learning all the tricks and stuff. Like I said, the UI is shit, but maybe it's just me.

Anyway, managed my first post here. Got lots of backlog to clear, so be patient. Work has been long hours, love it but hate the fact that I'm doing 3 person's job. But fact is, I ain't there for the money, so.... lol.
I'll just leave this video clip here for you to enjoy then, ciao!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments