Sunday, January 22, 2017

2017 初日の出


Let's start off with 2017. I spend it watching the first sunrise of the year at JR Tower Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan. It was indeed special to me, and to share it with so many people around me. Few years back, I've decided to give the annual new year count down a miss, and try to catch the sunrise instead which I find it to be much more meaningful.


I also had a lovely breakfast there, and wished that time could have just stopped there forever, cause the next day I was flying back to a job that I no longer look forward to. But this is meant to be an inspiring post for me, so I shall not go there!


Anyway, spending Christmas and New Year in Japan was wonderful. I think I really don't mind just living there. I love the food, the convenient, the solitary lifestyle, the tv programs, the nature.... so many things! I'll share more about the trip properly when I get my life in order soon.

Work was just work as usual, and I started working on 2-Jan and burn out by 20-Jan. Couldn't get out of bed for 48 hours, and felt really depress about 2017 in general. I had turned 40 a week back, and I needed some motivation to get my energy back. So I thought I will write this post instead. Whenever I needed inspiration, I always visit my blog and it kinda put my life in perspective on the things I love and things I have done. (although there are tonnes of backlog I have yet to upload here).

Noboribetsu Hiking Trails

So today's message is simple: I want to not fear living on my own terms. I want to learn to let it all go and just be me and live my life as I want to. Even if it means that I have no more money to travel for the time being, and no security. I owe it to myself to stop being miserable surely. Once I get my balance back, I can always start looking for a more balance job to earn some income to continue to support my hobbies.


2017 has started out quite badly. I don't intent to let it end badly without a fight. And ultimately my goal remains the same. I want to retire at 40! And I have until 31-Dec-2017 to make that happen!

Ref:
Sapporo JR Tower
初日の出


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments