Monday, September 29, 2008

Bintan 2008

This year's annual chalet was held at Indra Maya, Bintan. The place was fabulous, the food splendid, and the people wonderful! Truly an enjoyable weekend with friends. Here to share are some of the photos taken from my hubby's camera as I was smart enough to bring my camera with spare battery, but left the 1G memory card safely at home :( grrrrr

Thanks to Huasoon for inviting us over and helping to book the villa that we stayed in that consist of 3 bedrooms, a private pool, a 6 seater buggy, fully equipt kitchen, and even comes with its own Mahjong set.


Next was the wonderful food. We always bring our own food to cook, and this year was no different. As I only arrived Friday night, the photos here only show the menu of my stay there. Please click photo to view menu in detail.


During the night of the BBQ, one of the interesting activities we did was take photo's of us playing fireworks and spelling/drawing out stuff. The banner for today you see is the word "Love" written with fireworks and captured at night. Cool huh? Here are the couple photos shown here of what is written, and by who. I wonder if we'll look back at these photo's 10, 20 years from now and think how stupid we look :P The video is definately funnier. Hope I can share the video of how the photo was made, and the end result side by side with you once I manage to get them from QX's camera.

Last but not lease, here are some group photo's of us. The family photo is yet to come (also in QX's camera as she is the only one with a 10x zoom camera there :P ). I'll upload those in future :)


Finally, thanks to all my friends who were there. Let's keep up the tradition yearly. Believe it or not, I've known some of you for almost 10 years now! And every year the group has grown! From loony university friends, to gf/bf, husband and wife. May our group grew even larger (cause we need a baby in our group to get privilege boarding at the Bintan ferry queue).

See you in next year's Chalet! (but KTV still onz whole year round!)

Ref:
Indra Maya Villas Bintan
For full resolution photo, please click here

7 comments:

  1. yeah..let's keep it up yearly eventhough we may not have Intra Maya next year....

    It was fun and really enjoy my stay there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! and u're the one I know 10 years! haha. Old liao

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah man!
    I cross-linked your blog entries at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha...let's keep it for the next 10 year, 20 year, 30 years....

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice photos...!
    Missed this one..aww..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey transient! Long time no see! Join us in our next outing leh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sure, I'll try to make it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments