Monday, September 1, 2008

Cafe Cartel Promotion



If you've never tried Cafe Cartel's St Louis Pork Ribs before, now is a good time to give it a try. Cafe Cartel is giving an irresistable promotion, where you can get the a complete meal: ribs, soup, drinks and free flow of bread, for only S$12.80! The ribs are huge! And depending on your luck, sometimes you get soft and tender ribs, sometimes you get hard chewing ribs :P But lucky me, I always get the nice juicy one so far :) If you can't finish the ribs, or if you are a messy eater, then you can ask the staff to 'doggy-bag' up the left-overs for your pet dog at home.

Ref:
Cafe Cartel Promotion

6 comments:

  1. Oei! That is Gangster Piggy in the poster! I recognise him!

    Cool piggy wear shades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. cool blog.. didn't know you were so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome pikaping! And thanks for allowing me to add your blog link!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Come and feel the wave of Penang!

    ReplyDelete
  5. woohoo! welcome runwiththewave.com! If you want me to promote you on my site, do let me know! I will be more then happy to do so since you are promoting my beloved hometown of Penang!

    ReplyDelete

Comments