Friday, January 15, 2010

Extended Happy Birthday Cordy!


This year my birthday lasted till 15-Jan-2010! I got this wonderful bouquet of pink roses in the office on the morning after my birthday delivered to me in my office! How gorgeous! And sweet! They are from my old roomie Bella all the way from Perth! Thanks a million Bell! Now my whole office knows about your existence!

Thanks also to my wonderful colleagues for treating me to lunch today!

The two picture on the bottom is my birthday cake from my hubby from one of my favorite Italian shop - Ricciotti. The last photo explains why it's my favorite, with it's bitter coffee chocolate surprise liquid fillings inside! Delicious! A great way to end the day!

And lastly, I managed to download all the clips of David Tao's concert using my Mozilla Download Helper plug in :) Life is good to a Cordy!

Ref:
Ricciotti
RazorTV Concert Clips

2 comments:

Comments