Saturday, January 23, 2010

Obituary of CordPod (31-Aug-2007 to 22-Jan-2010)



CordPod (my 2GB ipod nano 2nd gen) pass away peacefully at the age of 2 years, 5 months in Singapore. CordPod was born 31-Aug-2007, a wedding anniversary gift from my hubby, and died 22-Jan-2010. Cause of death unknown.

CordPod was survived by GymStick, my first ipod shuffle born 25-Jun-2005, 512MB at the cost of S$129. GymStick, who accompany me on my regular exercise regime, although malnutrition-ally thin, was obviously in a better shape then CordPod due to the regular exercise. CordPod only followed me on holiday, and to work where it remains in a stagnant position for sometimes up to 12 hours.

CordPod left behind no known predeceased, but it's anticipated that a new ipod nano 5th gen 8GB would join the family of Cordy's ipod soon. 5th gen has not been named yet, and is expected to have radio capability.

A memorial fund has been established in memory of CordPod, and in aid of the new 5th gen. Please donate generously. Please leave a comment with your contact if you wish to donate and Cordy would get in touch with you shortly.

Lastly, CordPod would be greatly missed. May it rest in peace. I'd bury it in my garden of wild flowers, but I'm afraid the battery would leak and kill my plants! One tragedy this year is all my heart could take for now.

Thank you for reading.

Ref:
Apple Online Store Singapore

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for your kind words . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proper procedure requires an autopsy before the body can be released to the NOK lei....

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry, due to CordPod's religious belief, autopsy was not an option. May CordPod RIP

    ReplyDelete
  4. So have you named the new ipod nano?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear ES,

    You must be pretty bored during the CNY to come visit my blog! Either that or you must miss me from work :P

    And since you ask, yes, it's name is Nano-Nano :) (because it's my 2nd nano own ma)

    ReplyDelete

Comments