Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween 2010!


Yes! It's that time of the year again when Cordy longingly hope and wish to see a witch fly over the moon! Yes! It's Halloween season! And I'm feeling like a kid again!

This year I'll be spending a bloody Halloween this Sunday at the Singapore Blood Bank! Haha, yeah, I'm going to be doing my regular blood donation, and doing it on a Halloween kinda seems in the theme too! What with all the blood and gore :P

And this year is super special cause my whole garden is in bloom! So here to share, the Halloween festive feeling, are some photos of my garden decorated with Halloween deco :) Actually, the deco is there year round, and Santa Clause and Frosty the Snowman is actually just around the other pot of flowers :D Maybe I'll show case them when it's time for Christmas.

Anyway, here's wishing you a Happy Halloween!
This year I'll also be celebrating Guy Fawkes Night on 5th November! More about it soon! Stay tune!

Ref:
Halloween
Guy Fawkes Night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments