Saturday, October 2, 2010

Breakfast @ Home


With visions like these, who needs a McDonald breakfast? Now I know why I don't fancy a fast food breakfast (although that McGriddles is quite good! then again, I could always start experimenting with Maple Syrup....).

Anyway, weekends are about big breakfast at my home, and its when all the beautiful ceramic and cutlery come out in full force in all their glory. I usually only have time in the kitchen during the weekend, and since breakfast is my favorite meal, it's almost always a fanfare event! All the above can be prepared and eaten by 9am if you wake up at 8am! Yes, it take less then an hour to prepare a wonderful wholesome breakfast! And it doesn't cost more then one McDonald breakfast to feed two! And its a lot healthier too!

An introduction, the first two rows are egg Benedict. The third row is showing scones with sweet jam and yogurt instead of cream. And the last row are some of the adorable accessories you can find at my home. The middle photo shows my favorite butterfly tea cup. All things that look beautiful, and taste beautiful. Yes, that's my home sweet home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments