Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Welcome 2011

 
I've always preferred sleeping early on new year eve, and waking up really really early on new year's day when the whole world is totally quiet, and it's a brand new year, and it feels like you have the whole world to yourself! New Year Eve party really screws up my start to a brand new year. So 2010, I can't be bothered with the count down and was asleep by 11pm :)

Woke at 6am on 1st Jan 2011, and dragged my grumpy hubby out of bed with me, and off we go! 30 mins walk to Bedok Jetty and East Coast Park to watch the first day break of the brand new year!
7:07am, the sun rises, and although I took many a photos that morning with my faithful Frodo, I guess one photo says it better than a dozen similar ones. So here to share with all you awesome people, a brand new awesome year ahead! Happy New Year 2011!

Cheers,
Cordy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments