Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Jardin du Luxembourg

15-Nov-2010 (Monday). Today is the last day for me in Paris.We'll be going back to London the next day. I wanted it to be a relaxing day, so we decided to spend the morning feeding the ducks in the garden in front of our apartment. It so happens, that the garden was Jardin du Luxembourg :)

We kinda walked through the garden, and all around it as we travel out each day, but today we were really going to spend some time there. It was Autumn, and slightly wet. But the weather slowly started to clear up. I feel like I'm the luckiest person traveling sometimes, cause I always pick the worst season to visit a place as it's a lot cheaper, and somehow, the weather are usually good! I mean, come on, how often does it rain everyday??? But I bet it must be really lovely in spring and summer here :) Hopefully one day, I'll get to come back here in those wonderful season.
Here is my favorite place of the whole garden, the duck pond. I took about a quarter loaf of bread there, and me and my husband spend the whole morning feeding the ducks. Perhaps I've stayed in Singapore for too long, cause I was feeling cautious, as if at any time a police would come up and arrest me for feeding the ducks! But after while, I started to relax, and kinda wish this was something I could do every weekend. It is really really relaxing to be there and then! Heck I have such wonderful memories of it that I'm including here a rare picture of me on my own blog :)


Ref:
Jardin du Luxembourg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments