Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Fragrance Pillow Cover

Next project is a fragrance pillow cover. Actually it started out just being a pillow cover, but along the way, it kinda evolved with laces, and a pocket to keep fragrant sachets of perfume from Fragonard! This one is as sweet as pie! And it smells sweet too! Here are the assembly line....

And the zipper, god I hate zippers! I still don't know how to sew them! Although this one is actually an improvement from my first zipper that has a hole at the end! At least this one is all zipped up, but I kinda got one of the tail wrong.....
And lastly, the end product. Awwwww, so sweet looking :)
Ref:
Fragonard


2 comments:

  1. A superb pillow with a great fragrance. It makes a lot of sense. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to share. This one pillow makes all my sofa pillow smells wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Comments