Tuesday, April 21, 2009

KL Weekend Trip - Day 2

Day 2 in KL, we were all in the save hands of my friend Whaley! That's her driving in her car on the blog banner today :) Here's the original plan she made for us, and the actual events in italic:

8:00am Pick up Cordy Cod & Koala
(yes all our names are coded :P , and she got lost finding the hostel and the receptionist actually had to go to her rescue to show her the direction to our hostel. )

8:30am Breakfast - fish & seafood porridge & otak2 at Selayang
(one of the most wonderful Hor Fun I've ever had in my life!)


9:30am Batu Cave!!
(I've always wanted to visit Batu Caves, and after 3 decades as a Malaysian, I finally did! And I HATE the monkeys there for ambushing and attacking all the tourist there. But the caves were beautiful. Here are some photos to share)

11:30am Back to Whaley's Apt (for shower-optional)
(Whaley has a wondeful studio apartment all to herself! And her driving to the 7 floor via a merry-go-round tunnel up was horrifying!)

12:30pm Depart for lunch! (bak-kut-teh)
(Again, another wonderful meal)

1:30pm Rebonding (will send koala to 1-U / the Curve to shop by himself)
(Yes, I got dragged to go rebond my hair. I'll post another entry on hair rebonding soon in the near future... Anyway, the cost of the rebonding was RM120, and 5 hours of your life in pure boredom! Terrible! But the hair looks great though :P, thanks Whaley for dragging me there! )

5:00pm Depart for dinner! (Crab at Bandar Puteri - got telur masin, cheese, chili etc)
(We actually reached the restaurant at 930pm was told the crab was sold out! So we had a light dinner at a coffee shop next door which has the best mutton satay!)


7:30pm Go Bangsar
(We managed to reach Bangsar at around 10:30pm after getting pretty lost on the highway. Bangsar was another place I've always wanted to go to, as it's suppose to be a 'happening' place in KL. Unfortunately it wasn't as I've expected, but we did managed to get one of the nicest mango yogurt I've ever tasted in my life! And it's at a store call 'Mango Mania'.)

Ref:
Batu Caves
Mango Mania

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments