Monday, April 6, 2009

Woohoo! New Camera


With reference to this blog entry here, the results are out, and somehow, I managed to won myself a Canon Ixus 80IS Camera worth S$430! It comes with a 4GB SD card, and a mini tripod worth S$9! But what really facinate me is how small the camera is. Very compact. You can just put it in your pocket whether you go.

This is actually only the 2nd camera I've ever own in my life! The first was my Nikon Coolpix 4200 which is 5 years old, and cost S$500 then. Somehow, I think I still prefer Nikon :)

Ref:
Canon Ixus
Nikon Coolpix 4200

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I am so happy for you! Canon camera is good.

    sweet little piggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks all. Anyone want to buy my Canon camera? I don't really know what to do with it....

    ReplyDelete

Comments