Saturday, June 20, 2009

Blog Ads Are Paying Off!


I must say, activating my blog ads is becoming quite a profitable decision after all. Although the stats show that there has only been 2 clicks on my blog site (of which one of them I click on it myself), I have actually benefit from it! Here's how.

While replying a reader's comments one day on my blog, I saw the advertisement you see here on the comments page of my blog. So I click on it to find out more, and found out that Clinique was giving away free skin care kit in their skin care challenge. So I sign up for it :) Got my free kit that gave me great skin for 4 days, and join the skin care challenge round 1. And as luck may have it, I just won myself S$110 worth of 2 weeks trail skin care product! And that is just cool! Will update you again if I made it further into the challenge :) Who knows, maybe I'll get to attend the free make over workshop, and you'll see me on the runway soon at Vivocity :P Wish me Luck!

Ref:
Clinique-Her World Project Makeover
Clinique

6 comments:

  1. hmmm ... how much $ does you earn from a user-click on the ads? I can help to click a few times and we split the revenue :)

    sweet little piggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Piggy,

    2 clicks 0.37 cents. Not sure it's in USD or SGD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've just increased your wealth by another 0.37cents. :)

    sweet little piggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks piggy! Let me treat you to a 50cent mcdonald ice cream one of these days :P

    ReplyDelete

Comments