Saturday, June 13, 2009

Canon Digital IXUS 80 IS For SALE! - SOLD


As I'm not using the new camera I won from a photo competition, I've decided to sell it. And as usual, I always post what I am selling online here in this blog first so that my readers get special privileged to the sale! So available for the next 12 hours before it goes on sale on a public site, I'm currently selling my new Canon Digital IXUS 80 IS.

Canon Recommended Retail Price: SGD $349.00

I'm selling it inclusive of a 4GB SD card (Toshiba SDHC), leather casing and a mini tripod. Total package value is SGD $429 (as quoted by NLB, refer here)
Final price I am willing to part with is SGD $325. But if you contact me via phone or email, the price is negotiable :)

Note that sale is on a first come first serve basis, and offer is only available for collection in Singapore!

For a full specification on the model, please click here.

Stay tune. I might be selling my Nikon Coolpix 4200 next :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments