Monday, June 1, 2009

Saving Gaia

Ladies and gentlemen, here's another "lobang" (opportunity) for you to win great prizes if you're handy with your cam-corder! Mediacorp has starting their Saving Gaia campaign, and they have a video contest where you can win Citizen Eco-Drive watches! Check out the link of citizen and drool! I absolutely adore Eco-Drive watches! You would too if you own one! In my pathetic attempt to motivate you, here's a photo of my 7 year old EcoDrive :P She's a beauty isn't she. The whole watch could collapse, but the glass will forever be perfect :)

You have one month to work on that video if you are interest. Deadline 30th Jun 2009! I absolutely dread making video clips as it's so time consuming to edit it. But for an Eco-Drive Watch, hmmm, maybe I'll reconsider :)

If you are not interested in making a video, you can also win a EviroSax bag by submitting your pledge to save the earth. Hurry, only first 3000 pledge will get the free bag! But saving the earth has no expiry date :) Will post more environmentally entry in this blog soon.

World Environment Day celebration 5th June 2009. Wear green to show your support!

Post Note:
Hmm, one day after I posted this, I can't seems to find back the video contest link. And the Mediacorp website seems to have change it's content! Was it just my imagination? Or is the information on the site unreliable? Let's give it a week and see...


Ref:
Saving Gaia
MediaCorp marks World Environment Day with new campaign
World Environment Day
UNEP World Environment Day 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments