Sunday, August 2, 2009

Nikon D5000




I've been trying to purchase the Nikon D5000 for the last 2 week, but in vain :( Have finally decided to upgrade from my Nikon Coolpix to my very first DSLR camera, and the irony of it is, there is no decent stock in Singapore! Ugh! In case you don't know, there is a service advisory on faulty part for the first batch of the D5000 release in Singapore. You can read about the advisory here. So if you have bough an earlier D5000, do go to the link given to verified that your product is not faulty.

So in my journey to own a Nikon D5000, I have sold one Canon IXUS, one Backpacker Guitar, one S$15 Border voucher, and work a few overtime over the weekend to get the fund for it. I have even downloaded the User Manual, and watch the Tutorial on how to use the camera. The only thing I need right now is the BLOODY CAMERA! I'm leaving for Penang in a week's time and am really really hoping to get the camera by then so that I can take some kampung life photography, but that looks pretty grim right now. I've left my handphone number with the camera shop, asking them to call me when the next batch of D5000 shipment comes in :( Uncle say I need to wait one to three weeks :(

Related Blog Entries (Photos from my D5000)
Photography

Ref:
A good comparison of the D90, D5000 and D60
Nikon D5000 User Manual
Nikon Digitutor
Photo taken from this site.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you could get the camera when you are on holiday? Goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks stranger, I got my camera after my holiday! Check out all those new photos after that in this blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments