Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Marina Barrage



Me and my friend went for our 3rd or 4th photo outing last Saturday (kinda lost count now) to Marina Barrage. Thank goodness she drove us there, cause there is one public bus in and out of that place, bus 400 from Marina South MRT station.

I can't say I got much photography done on that day. I was too busy relaxing with the sea breeze, looking at the lazy clouds in the sky, and watching people all around me having fun. The view was spectacular! And the structure itself was great fun judging from all the people who was up on the green patch flying their kite and having their picnic there. I'd definitely want to go back again if for no other reason then just to lay on my straw mat there and look straight up into the blue sky with absolutely no thoughts what so ever on my mind! It's a great place to feel care free! I highly recommend it!

Ref:
Marina Barrage
Bus Schedule to Marina Barrage

4 comments:

  1. Piggy's going to the Barrage. Weather is good today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you manage to take some wonderful photo to share!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Piggy had no luck today. Zero shot taken. The weather was bad. Very hazy and the sky was full of storm clouds. Sianz...

    ReplyDelete
  4. nvm piggy, try again another sunny day!

    ReplyDelete

Comments