Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Origin of Cordy

Back when I was a teenager, I was totally into fantasy story books. And playing role playing game was a way to rewrite your own stories. Back then, DragonLance was everything! I was also very much into occult, everything from witches, voodoos, vampires and werewolves.

Here is an excerpt from one of my RPG story line featuring a character whose Cordy's name is short for (dated 1994). It's written by a friend of mine, so needless to say, it's written in such way that the character is in a losing position. Unfortunately, I didn't keep any of my own written story line since I passed them all to him. Bummer. It would have been fun to piece all the stories together and read it as one.

Ref:
Role Playing Game (RPG)

DragonLance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments