Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Palpatine



More cool stuff from the past. Here is a drawing of Palpatine! In case you're not a Star Wars fan, Palpatine is actually the evil Emperor from the show. Yes, you heard right, E-V-I-L Emperor, Dark Lord of the Sith! And I bet he has never looked this cool before as shown in this drawing! LoL. Found this from one of the handmade "Get Well" card I got from a friend of mine. Can't remember what I was getting well from, but still, it's a cool card to get! (dated 1994/95 when the RPG session CCC was still on)

And while looking up Palpatine for this blog entry, I discover a Wookieepedia! And it's hilarious! Don't get me wrong, it's super informative and contains everything you ever needed to know about Star Wars! But the site really cracks me up! Give it a try! I've included two reference link below, one from Wikipedia, and one from Wookieepedia. I enjoyed the Wookieepedia information a lot more!

And if you still don't know who Palpatine is, perhaps this clip would help. Before there was Luke Skywalker, before there was Dark Vader, there was - Palpatine.



Ref:
Palpatine - Wikipedia
Palpatine - Wookieepedia
Wookieepedia
Star Wars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments