Monday, September 27, 2010

Scrub Soundtrack

My favorite sitcom - Scrub, to me is one of the most beautiful, idiotic, funny, meaningful, hilarious sitcom of all times! Running a total of 8 seasons, not only is the show good, but the songs are damn nice too! And as sometimes we attached a certain memory to certain songs, each song reminds us of an episode, and how it touches our heart. Here are some wonderful songs from the Scrub sound track and the reason they are special to me.

The day Carla said yes to Turk when he proposed....


The day Dr Cox lost a dear friend, one of the most beautiful episode...


The day JD does girlie stuff in Elliot's bath tub...


The original Guy Love sang by Turk and JD


I have never heard this one before, but it's so damn cool that I just wanted to share. It's from Scrub Season 1, which I have yet gotten the chance to watch for free via free tv or cable, sigh. Hopefully awaiting a re-run :)


I mean, come on, how could you not love such adorable characters like these????


Ref:
Scrub

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments