Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Patch Cat

Took up patching recently, and have practically gone wild on the fabric purchasing. But sadly, or luckily (depending on how you look at it), I've only these 2 patch coaster to show for my work so far. Fear not! More will eventually turn up. But it takes around 2 hours to make each of those coaster you see here, and they don't come cheap either! Still, it was something I've always wanted to do. They look so pretty! And I could never bring myself to buy some other people's patch up. Patch work to me is suppose to be personal. Besides, I think my own patch work is nicer than those sold outside :P Maybe I'll have the time to catch up on my week break coming up soon :) Got lots of ideas on what I want to make, just not much time to make them! Ugh. Maybe I'll bring out that darn sewing machine to help me once of these days.....

Ref:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments