Friday, May 20, 2011

Patch Work

Took up patching recently, and it's really therapeutic! I can go on for hours without stopping! Usually having to put the needle down cause it's approaching 3am on a weekday, or when a project is completed :) On my recent trip back to Penang, I went a bit crazy with sewing material, buying cloth, needles, laces, zippers and thread cause they are sooooooooo cheap there! Gonna go get more supply when I'm back in September!

Above, a photo of my new sewing corner with my sewing kit: A tin box filled with laces, ribbons and zippers, and a paper box filled with all my cloth and thread! Best place to buy patching cloth and laces in Singapore is at Golden Dragon at Chinatown! And Sportlight if you can afford it. In Penang, I get my supply from Chowrastar Market, and also from Mydin.

Ref:
Golder Dragon
Sportlight
Chowrasta Market, Penang
Mydin Penang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments