Thursday, June 2, 2011

MDL - Stained Glass Part 1

Sorry for the 5 month's break on the Travel-Europe thread. Was rather busy with life lately. But I'm back! And I'll be updating this thread with a vengeance! Cause seriously, it's already more than 6 month past my trip! This is unacceptable! People are hungry for information!Anyway, let's carry on.

10-Nov-2010 (Wednesday), We're still at Musée du Louvre the last I checked. Let's continue with one of my favorite art - Stained Glass! You may find it hard to believe, but all the following photos are of Stained Glass, and all of them can be found at MDL! I tell you, that's one hell of a deal for Euro9.50 to see some of the finest art in the world!

Do click on the photo to view the detail. I tried to keep the images as big as possible to preserved the details of the glass.
 Some of the glasses were so huge that I had to take a couple of photos and paste them up. Here's an example of one made up of two photos.
They came in all shapes and sizes. Here's a collection of round Stained Glass:
I took so many photos of stained glass that I need to break this blog entry into two parts! LoL. Stay tuned to the next entry where I'll show you some of my favorites stained glass in the museum! Yes, you heard right. The collection on this entry (amazing as they are) are not the best that I have to offer :)  Stay tune :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments