Monday, January 9, 2012

Le Bistrot Singapore

I'd like to introduce you to one of my favorite restaurant in Singapore - Le Bistrot. It's a little French restaurant found near Kallang Indoor Stadium. Nearest MRT is Stadium at the Circle Line. I've only been there twice so far, first time being on my anniversary in 2011, and 2nd time on my hubby's birthday on 6-Jan-2012. Both time, the food was just excellent!
For a list of what they served, refer to the reference link below for the menu. Beside what is on the menu, there are also daily special featured on the walls of the restaurant. Yes, the price is a bit on the high side, but trust me, you get what you pay for. The food is lovely and plentiful, and the service is just excellent! I like the fact that my cutleries are changed every course, and my ice water always remain nice and cool through out my meals there.
I'm not a person who takes a photo of every meal I have, so I actually only have two photos of some of the food we had there. On top is the duck confit, it comes with two duck leg, so I highly recommend that if you go with friends, just order one and share. That way, you can try their other dishes as well. I'm not a fan of their duck confit, but I just love the beef there! So far, I've tried two of their beef, and they are just to die for! Gonna try their steak next the next time I go dine there! Always order a Foie Gras Terrine if its available on the daily special, its well worth it and cheaper than flying to Paris to cure your craving. The desserts are lovely too! So try to get the whole 3 course deal if you can afford it. Personally, I prefer just having the entree and the desserts :) This place is more like food tasting for me cause it comes with so many variety of great food to try!

Plus, the ambiance is just charming! Here are some photos of it. 

If you want to impress a date, or celebrate an anniversary, or just want to make a non-vegetarian feel happy, I highly recommend this place!


Ref:
Le Bistrot Singapore
Menu
Hungry Go Where Food Review on Le Bistrot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments