Sunday, January 8, 2012

Craft Stuff

 Awesome aren't they? Haha. These are not toys. These are not RPG related pieces either. They are actually art and craft stuff I got from my expedition down town to Singapore Chinatown! And I am pretty broke right now from buying all these nonsense for my art and craft. Especially so when I haven't even produce a single craft out of them yet! But anyway, if you ever wonder what I spend my money on, I think this post more or less says it all.
I kinda like fantasy or religion related pieces, hence the keys, and armors, and St. Mary above even though I am in no way religious. I also like angels and demons and Gothic themed staff. All these probably burned into my conscious from when I was young :)
 But fear now! I like meaningful pieces, and I guess anything french, or Japanese, or nursery rhyme theme, and candy and gingerbread people and Faraway Trees and all things that reminds me of my childhood I guess :) Yeah, I love all these wonderful things!
If you're interesting to know where you can purchase any of the above, they can be found at level 1, 101, People's Park Centre, Upper Cross Street Singapore. Sometimes there's a buy 1 free 1 promotion on! So don't wait!  There are a new arts and craft shops there, so knock yourself out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments